Umeda Erika is starting a solo career!

Umeda Erika (Graduated C-ute Member) announced on her blog, 4 years after she left C-ute, that she will be starting a solo career! She got her own site and will be holding her first solo live in December. 
It's called: Umeda Erika first solo live ~Starting Over~ and will be held the 22th of December at Hatsudai Doors. 
Above we see her new site and her new profile picture. 
I really can't believe Ume-chan is coming back into Music! I got into C-ute after she left, but I always loved her in all the songs she was in. She is really pretty and had such a good voice. I can't wait to hear what she is going to sing at her first solo live~!
I'm really happy she is starting a solo career and I wish her all the best. I do hope she will be succesful and I can't wait for a debut single/album. I'll keep you all update!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』