C-ute's new outfits for Tokai no Hitorigurashi

So today we not only got the MV for C-ute's Tokai no Hitorigurashi, but also their outfits! And how beautiful they are. Let's have a look at the clothes!
Maimi is wearing a yellow skirt with a high waist and a black/white chess like top. She has black shoes. I really like how classy she looks. I think this is like '60 style and it fits her great. Eventhough her normal color is red, yellow looks very good on her.

Nakky is waring a blue skirt with a grey/white striped top and a Grey waist/shoulder thing which I don't know the name of. Her hair is in a side ponytail and she is wearing black heals. I really REALLY love this outfit. Just like Maimi she looks very classy and her beautiful legs and waist just look amazing in this. 

Airi is wearing a red and grey skirt and a white blouse. In her hair she has a green bandana/hairband. Her shows are black and like dutch shoes but high. I don't really like this outfit to much. Airi looks beautiful in everything, but this skit, it just doesn;t look well. I think her outfit is a bit to oldish.

Chisato is wearing a black skirt with shoulderstraps and a beautiful white blouse with shine through Sleeves with a flower pattern. She wears black heels with white socks and a sea green hat. I really love Chisa's outfit. The skirt is really pretty and the shoes finish it. I just wish she still had long hair, that would look so beautiful in this outfit! 

Mai is wearing a blue/white/black dress like outfit. With a black bow and black shoes. Her outfit is really simple and looks good on her. Eventhough I don't really think it fits the theme the other outfits are trying to show. I wish her hair was a bit diffrent, but she looks cute and it fits her age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』