Juice=Juice new profile pictures and MV to be released!

A lot has happend/ is happening for Juice=Juice today.
First of all: The new profile pictures for their new single are released!!
I will be reviewing them in this post, but first the other news!
It was announced on twitter that the MV of Hajimete no Keiken-Chuu will be released on today's Hello Station!! The new episode will be uploaded in under 3,5 hours. I really can't wait! We had a preview of Ijiwaru shinaide dakishimete yo, but Hajimete no Keiken- Chuu will be a totally new song for us. Please look forward to the MV!

Now the outfits. Above I already showed you the group picture. Sayuki, Karin and Akari in front. Yuka and Tomoko in the back. No suprises there. The clothes are very chic and have a red/black theme.
Here are the individual shots.
Miyazaki Yuka
Leader is wearing red pants with a high waist and it's pretty poofy. She has a black top with a red necklace. She is also wearing something that looks like a blazer trown on her back, but I can't tell for sure. She also has a red had and black and white shoes. Yuka looks really pretty (like always). But I really hat the pants. Yuka has a really nice figure and this doesn't compliment her at all.
Kanazawa Tomoko
Sub-leader is wearing black pants with a red sleeved top. There are a lot of details going on and they look very flowery. She also has black suspenders and a red belt. Her shoes are black and white. Just like her accesoires. 
I love Tomo and I think the top and the suspenders look amazing on her. Not a fan of the pants, but I believe they are the same ones that Yuka is wearing. I think Tomoko is rocking her new hairstyle!
Takagi Sayuki
Sayuki is wearing blakc pants and an off-shoulder black top (could also be a one piece). She has a big red belt, a red hat, a red necklace and red and black shoes. 
Out of all the oufits, I think this is the best one. It makes me think of high-king so much. I really like this combination of black and red. The pants look good on her and the shine through sleeves are really pretty. 
Miyamoto Karin
Karin-chan is wearing red pants with a high waist and a black top. Over the black top is a black striped/shine through shirt. She wears a red hat and accesoires. A black belt and shoes.
I love the hat. I don't like her new hair style to much, but with this hat it looks good. I hate the pants... They make her look so weird, just like the belt. The top is good. It looks good on her and showes of her figure.
Uemura Akari
Akari is wearing a black one-piece and a red turtle neck t-shirt. She has red/black/white shoes and a black necklace. 
Akari is the queen of pants. Even with this (which is a quite bad choice) she looksgreat. Just look at that second picture. I wish the pants would fit her better and the top would have long sleeves. But overall I think it looks pretty good on her. 

Overall the outfits are alright. Most of the pants are not flattering, but the red and black looks great. 
Bonus picture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』