Happy Birthday Ogawa Saki!

Happy Birthday Ogawa Saki-chan <3 
It has been two years since you left S/mileage and I miss you everyday.
You were and are perfect to me in every way.
I can't believe Sakitty is already 17 years old! She is growing so fast.
I remember when I first saw her in Ama no Yaku and I really had now idea who she was. But she became my favorite so quick. Her smile and her voice, they always amazed me in every way!
I still can't believe she left s/mileage. For me it was a big shock and I'm still not over it. But I hope Sakitty is happy. I love her and I didn't want her to stay in S/mileage for the fans nor for me. Sakitty will always be my absolute S/mileage favorite and I do hope one day we will see her again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』