Juice=Juice- Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo MV

Today on Hello!Station the MV, Dance-shot and making of were released! 
Kanazawa Tomoko was the MC for today and she was so pretty.. I totally adore Tomoko, so I apologize if she has more screenshots or anything than the others.
Tsunku announced that Karin wouldn't be in the dance-shot, because she was still injured when they filmed it. Ishida Ayumi (Morning Musume) would be her stand in.
The song is great. It's very cool and catchy. Tomoko is the shining center for me and Yuka and Akari the minors (they don't have any solo's). Karin isn't that much in the MV due to her not being in the dance-shot. It's weird seeing Ayumi in a Juice=Juice MV, but damn she is so amazing. Her dancing is really great and she steals the show during the dance-shot. I do think she got a lot of attention for a stand in and she was even in a just standing group shot... But I love Ayu, so I'm alright with her being there.
We have several shots. The dance shot, a rotating shot with props & solo shots in a jewel room.
The screenshots are after the jump <3
I splitted my screenshots in 2 parts. I have the Juice=Juice screenshots and the Ayumi center screenshots. Enjoy!
Juice=Juice screenshots
The title screen
4 Juices and Ayu
A dance-shot with a black background and red floor and ceiling
Sayuki being far to awsome with that Mic
Dance
Yuka <3 
And there we have Karin
Don't be sad...Tomoko said you will get your own dance shot.

Akari Kakoii!
Tomoko staring right into your soul
Karin
Smile for me
Karin will be total center for this dance. Now it's Ayu
How Sexy can it get?
You really wanna know?
Purple Karin
Warm my cold heart <3
Sign....
My Jewel girl
hey, touch me!
I'm going to tame you
Come here..
Double Karin, Double the fun
I'm a rose quartz
 Never enough Karin
Yukanyan <3
Sayubee
Better looking Woman
She is to pretty
Double tomoko is the number of love
Just look at her smile
Group shot 1 with Ayu
Group shot 2 with Ayu
I'm filled with Love for Tomo
Akari's jewels
Group shot with Ayu 3!
Best Akari Shot ever!
She looks stoned XD
Tomoko center
Yes... JUST YES <3
Ayumi Center <3 
Karin ending.

Ayumi focussed Screenshots
Aww aren't you a cutie?
I'm the dancing queen!
She dances so good!
Eventhough the focus is on Sayubee, Ayumi got my attention
Uhhh
Fierce is the word
Center of the dance


She even playbacks


Almost solo shot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』