Okai Chisato got Hair extentions!

I know I don't talk that much about H!P girls doing something with their hair (Miya and Rii are changing so fast). But whenever someone changes for the best, I can't help but feel HAPPY!
And so today we will talk about Okai Chisato with Long hair and her new extentions! But first:
Welcome back my long haired Angel
I love Chisato a lot. She is my current favorite C-ute Girl (with Airi very close by, but anyway). She always appealed to me with her beautiful voice. And damn her looks. I love love love love her long hair. I really do. Chisato always looked so classy, mature and beautiful with long hair. When she cut her hair, I was really sad. She still looked amazing, but damn her long hair is just <3. So now that she has hair extentions, her hair is long again and DAMN do I love it. The short hair makes her look so young (which she is ofcourse), while the long hair is just <3.
So fro her short cut, back to her long beautiful hair. I can't wait for better pictures (the only picture for now is the blog picture above). But let's celebrate (yes I know... It's just hair) with old pictures <3.


And ofcourse the last time Chisato had long hair:

I can't wait for more pictures of her long hair! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』