Juice=Juice released the covers for their 5th single!

I know I'm a bit late with the news, BUT Juice=Juice released the covers for their new single "Senobi/ Date Janai yo Uchi no Jinsei wa". Let's have a look at them!
Limited A
First one is Limited A. It's very very teal/mint. The girls are all greenish, but it looks rather nice. It's really cool and fits Senobi. I love how everyone has a lot of space on the cove rand how bit Juice=Juice is. I think this is a very simple but great cover.

Limited B
This is such a cute cover. I still don't like Tomo's and Karin's outfits, but I really adore how playfull this cover is. Karin's pose makes me think of something.... 
Maybe it's because I'm really busy with AKB48, but her pose really makes me think of Yuko. And Yuko's singles have Microphones a lot of the time so that helps too.
Anway I really like this cover. It's simple, but it shows of how playful, fresh and still cool Juice=Juice is. 

Limited C
Urgh... Mm yes. This cover looks almost the same as Limited A, only that background... The background makes it quite terrible and why does Karin get the big spot on the cover... COME ONE! No I don't like the background which makes the whole cover look cheap.

Limited D
TOMOKO CENTER!!!!!!! That must be one of the only good things about this cover. I do kinda like the way they did the name of the group and the single, but the background is so cheap and they just pasted in the girls...

Regular A
This is a pretty regular cover. I kina like it. It's simpel and the girls look beautiful. I like the wall in the background and the way they did the name of the group. Not their best, but not the worst. 

Regular B
Yeah... I do love how the girls smile and how their name is done, but the photoshop is pretty damn bad. It's really normal for a H!P cover I guess, but they could ahve done better. I do love their smiles though..

Overall:
I love Limited A and B, the regular covers are okay and Limited C and D are just plain horrible. I do hate to see how the cover for Juice=Juice are getting cheaper with the single and it saddens me. But I'm happy they release so much. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』