Possible tracklist for Morning Musume '14's album released!

It seems like the tracklist for Morning Musume '14's 14th album is released! Or at least some part of it!
For now we have 12 songs (this might not be the album order)
1.Egao no Kimi wa Taiyo sa
2.Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai
3.What is LOVE?
4.Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe
5.Password is 0
6.TIKI BUN (Album ver.)
7.Watashi wa watashi nanda / All (new song) (I Am Who I Am)
8.Waraenai hanashi / All (new song) (Humorless Conversation)
9.Ashita wo tsukuru no wa kimi / All (new song) (You Create Tomorrow)
10.Koibito ni wa zettai ni shira retakunai Shinjitsu / Sayumi, Mizuki, Haruna (new song) (The Truth About Becoming Lovers I Definitely Don't Want to Know)
11.Otona ni nareba otona ni ni nareru!? / Ikuta, Kanon, Ayumi, Masaki, Kudo (new song) (If We Become Adults, Will We Be Adults!?)
12.Kirari to hikaru hoshi / Riho, Sakura (new song) (A Glittery, Shining Star)
Thanks to Hello!Online, JPLOP and http://www.7netshopping.jp/cd/detail/-/accd/1301266042/

I'm quite happy abot the amount of news songs and I wonder if the more undecided tracks means we will get more. I bet Tiki Bun (album ver.) will be the opening OR the closing song. Ashita wo tsukuru no wa kimi sounds like a ballad, while watashi wa watashi nanada  makes me think of Dream last train. I'm happy that the girls are split in groups again. Sayumi/Mizuki/Haruna in one group is just amazing! A leader- subleader song!! Riho and Sakura getting another duet was pretty much a given if neither of them got a solo. I'm kinda sad that they putt the "left overs" in one group. They could have split them in half or something. But anyway all the songs sounds pretty good.
I don't know for sure if this is the REAL tracklist, so I'll keep you guys updated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』