Morning Musume '14 releases the covers for their new single!

Just an hour before I'm suppose to leave for Disneyland and Morning Musume releases it's covers!!! Let's have a small blog post about it! Above is a picture from the official Tiki Bun site. It features Michishige-san with all the generations. It's the new background for the count down to her graduation and it's so cute!
Let's have a look at the covers! (I'm so exited for this)

Limited A
Oh I like this one! Everyone looks really pretty and I kinda like all those colors! Super colorful. It kinda makes me think of Minecraft with all the diffrent blocks and the lettertype. I really like this one, eventhough it might not be perfect.

Limited B
Ohh a solo cover! And what a cute one! I love how there are soapbubbles on this one (Shabondama was her first single after all!). I love Sayumi's outfit and her expression. The pink background is just perfect. It's very simple but it shows of sayumin so well!

Limited C
Hold on a sec. OMG OMG OMG! How pretty is this cover! The sakura petals, Sayumin and all the other members. OMG it's perfect! I love all the expressions of the girls and I adore how they putted Sayu in this. It's such a clean, beautiful and elegant cover. It get's me so exited for Mikaeri Bijin and the girls' outfits!

Limited D
Wow that Tiki Bun! I quite like all the swoopyness of this cover. All of the girls look glorious! This cover is very cool! I love the big pink Tiki Bun!

Regular A
Such a simple cover, but so pretty! I really love the way Tiki Bun is writen all over it. Everyone looks really pretty, although I really wonder why Mizuki is so small. But I like this one! I love the white.

Regular B
Does this mean Sayumin get's two outfits in her solo? I love how Limited B was a cute cover and this is more a sexy/elegant cover. It totally shows Sayumi's sides! I like how Sayumin looks and her dress is super pretty. I love how they putted all these pink dots on the cover and the way Morning Musume '14 is on there. Great cover.

Overall
I do adore these covers! I really love how they show of Sayumi. Limited C is my absolute favorite! It's just so perfect. I can't wait for all three MV's!

I'll try to keep updating, but I won't be back home until friday! Bye bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』