S/mileage to undergo major changes

Really, everytime I go somewhere on a Holiday, something important is announced!
This time it's S/mileage who announced some major changes.
During the last Hello!Station Wada Ayaka and Fukuda Kanon announced the following:
S/mileage will get a 3th generation of members which will be announced on the 4th of october. S/mileage will also get a new name, which will be choosen by fans. 
Here is the video of the announcement.

In one way this news suprised me a lot, in another way: I knew this was coming for such a long time. 
I will talk more about this on my personal blog, because it might get way to long. 
But I'm happy. I think S/mileage will do great with more members and a new name might just be the start of something incredible. Who knows! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』