Berryz koubou revealed the details for their 36th single

Berryz Koubou revealed the details for their 36th single "Romance no Katatte/ Towa no Uta".
We already knew that the single will be released at the end of November, but they now released the new profile pictures, covers and another detail:
This will be their last single.
This is very unexpected news, since they won't be graduating till Spring 2015, which should leave enough space for another single (maybe even two). But sadly Tsunku announced this as their last single. 
Let's hope it will be an amazing single and for another album!

Profile pictures
The group picture looks glorious! I love all the white and the subtile black! All the girls look amazing. I think this is such a great profile picture, so much better than the "casual" outfits.
Shimizu Saki
Captain has such an amazing outfit. I love her hair piece! She looks very model like and I love how her dress is off one shoulder. It makes her delicate. I love her expression!

Tsugunaga Momoko
Momoko looks so sweet. I love how her hair is, no Momochi-tails. I love the belt, it makes her look very small and cute. Her expression does make me a bit sad, because she looks kinda sad. 

Tokunaga Chinami

Daww Chinami looks so cute. Her hairpiece, her belt and the sleeves make this such a great combination for her. The boots make her so long. Her expression is so happy and cute.

Sudo Maasa
 Maasa looks beautiful, her dress could hav ebeen a bit more flattering, but at least she looks cute. I like her hairpiece and the boots look amazing on her. 

Natsuyaki Miyabi
I love miyabi's dress. It's very cute and I love how she also has a shoulder off dress. Her hairpiece does look like something a widow would wear. And her hair is a bit meh. But overall she looks very beautiful

Kumai Yurina
Kumai-cho has such a beautiful dress. Her body looks so elegant and sleek in it. I love her cape like sleeves and her boots. Her hair looks amazing! I adore this look on her.

Sugaya Risako
Omg, She looks so adorable. Such a beautiful young lady! I love her doll like espression, her flowy hair and that dress! She looks absolutly amazing. 

Covers
Berryz also revealed the covers for their new single, so this post will be pretty long. But I'm happy we do get a lot of info at once.
Limited A
This is quite a contrasting cover. So much color against their black and white outfits. The cover is kinda boring, because they are just standing there, but the colors and the stars kinda make up for it. I really like the colorful pieces in the front and in the background. I don't like how the title of the single is kinda neon like.

Limited B
Ah look at those outfits, don´t they rimnd you of Anata Nashi? I think this cover is very simple, but the whole hands in the middle thing makes it quite amazing. I don't like most of their hairstyles, not their expressions, but it's not bad.

Limited C
Ah this is a great cover. I love the stars in the background and the blue, white and black look togheter. I love how the girls are posed and the title is pretty good like this. I only wish Miyabi would have put her hand down, cause her sleef makes her look weird. But overall great cover.

Limited D
Suddenly Yellow! Gosh such a yellow cover... I do like the big B in the background, but urgh those outfits and hair styles... I'm kinda sad that these are the outfits for a song called Towa no uta (an eternal song).

Regular A
Regular A is great. I love the possition of the girls, the window like setting and the way the title is spread over it. I like this, it's simpel and cute.

Limited B
Keep breathing: CAPTAIN IN THE MIDDLE. I love the spotlights, I love how Maasa looks (and is she wearing a skirt?) I quite like it, it's simpel and shows of their outfits (which still aren't pretty). Not bad.

Overall
The outfits for Romance are lovely! I adore them and everyone looks good, so that's a big plus. For the covers I really like Limited A, C and regular A, which isn't surpising. I do wonder what the song will be like, because Romance no Katatte sound like a noisy and fun song (while the outfits are ballad like), and Towa no uta sounds like a ballad (while the outfits are fun). We will see when they are released!

For now please support Berryz Koubou and their last single!

Comments

  1. "This will be their last single."
    WHAT?! Darn... here I was hoping for another one before the group... stops its wheels. Oh well, all good things must come to an end after all.

    I love their outfits though. They have a futuristic, space age quality to them (even with the sleeves).

    Speaking of sleeves:
    * Limited A: I agree. The colorful, retroesque triangles may be a bit distracting on the eyes, but they make a good contrast to the near monochromatic Berryz. Besides, H!P is somewhat known for their "busy" covers.
    * Limited B: That is a simple and heartfelt cover. You almost get a sense of the finality.
    * Limited C: Love the space-y themes of this cover, but that's the sci-fi fan in me talking.
    * Limited D: Yeah... moving on. (It is an almost minimalistic design but... it just looks garish to me. I dunno if it's the yellow with the screaming "B" and bunched up Berryz or the fact I'm looking at this at 6am.)
    * Regular A: I also like the design here. I'm reminded of houses and/or gems, in addition to windows.
    * Regular B: It's a better depiction of the outfits and give you a sense of the spotlight being on the girls. "It's the curtain call, make it count!"

    Regardless, may the Berryz's last hurrah be a big one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』