S/mileage revealed the cover for their Budokan concert dvd/blu-ray

I don't usually post about covers for dvd's or blu-rays unless they are amazing. And that is exactly why I am posting about it today. S/mileage had their first (and last) Budokan concert this year. Now that they are changing their name and they got new members, this is quite a historical release. 
The cover is so amamzing! I love how simpel and clean the cover is, but still very cool. I love the transpart kinda picture in the middle of them in budokan and the sort of Ready look they have. 
I love how their title is so simple and small. It shows S/mileage and not just the title. I like how creative it is and I think this is a glorious cover. 
Please keep support S/mileage! Even when they change!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』