Morning Musume '14 revealed the covers of their upcoming album!

Today Morning Musume released the covers of their long awaited 14th album:
14 shou ~the message~
They were released on their own special website for their 57th single, 14th album and Michishige's graduation: Click
So let's have a look at the covers:
Regular edition
The regular edition really seems kinda regular. The outfits make me think of Platinum 9 meets their last coupling album. It's not really creative and I don't think everyone looks their best. The colors on the background kinda make i t look cheap, which is a pity. I do like the way they did the title.

Limited A
That's a long cover! But I quite like this one. Ayumi looks like such a boss. The only weird thing about this cover is Sayumi. She kinda looks as if she was pasted in. All the other girls look good and very cool. I kinda like the background cause it fits the theme.

Limited B
This cover is not bad. It's kinda classy and well not that special. I think everyone looks quite alright and the setting is good. Simple but not horrible.

Overall:
I'm not really feeling these covers. The outfits are a bit to shiny for my tast and they kinda look cheap. The covers are not very creative and that kinda makes me sad. I hope the songs are better than the covers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』