C-ute revealed the covers of their new single!

C-ute released the covers for their new single: I miss you/ THE FUTURE.
So let's have a look at them!

Limited A
Oh this is a great cover! I love how they are positioned. The outfits look simple, but very classy. And the diamond about C-ute is just amazing. Very elegant. Everyone looks great and the setting just finishes this cover so perfectly.

Limited B
Oh this looks very diffrent! Futuristisc, which was expected. I really like how they look an the feathers make is to cute and soft. I really like this cover! Simple but awsome.

Limited C
The awsome covers are not going to stop, are they? Oh this one is also very elegant!! Urgh I love the curls around I miss you, so beautiful. All the girls look awsome!

Limited D
OH BUTTERFLIES!! Ah the outfits look like Love take it all, but somewhat more pearl like. They do look really good and the butterflies are so cute. I really like how they did the name C-ute here! It's very cute and fits the cover. 

Regular A
Ah very simple, but very effective! I really like the diamond and how all the girls look very cool. This is a great regular cover!

Regular B
Oh this one is very pretty! I love how all the girls kinda look asking! Oh chisato and Airi look super awsome! And THE FUTURE looks really awsome. I love the sorta paint/water splashes. 

Overall
Urgh these covers are awsome! I like them all a lot. I can't even really pick a favorite! Amazing amazing!

I heared Radio rips of both songs and I miss you is such a lovely song! Really cool, but also very sad. The Future is cool, so I wonder how that will look with these outfits! I think this will be a great release!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』