C-ute reveals covers for their 27th single

C-ute revealed the covers for their upcoming single:
The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / Gamusha LIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare. There are 6 editions (3 limited and 3 regular).
Let's have a look at them!
Limited A
The cover is the cover for The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~. All the girls have their own piece and they look beautiful. I like the colors on the bottom. It's quite a simple cover and I like how the girls stand out.

Limited B
Limited B is for Gamusha LIFE! The outfits are also casual and it's very very colorful. I really like the paint splatters! It's a very cute and colorful cover and I think it fits the idea I have of the cover.

Limited C
This cover is for Tsugi no Kado wo Magare. It's a very cool cover and it makes me think a lot of I MISS YOU. It's kinda weird seeing Airi with brownish hair. I like the cover a lot, cause it's so cool. The arrow around it is also very cool. 

Regular A
Regular A is also for the Middel Management. The outfits are very mature and I don't really know if I like them. I think Airi looks Fab and Mai looks very cute. The cover is quite boring, it's a normal picture with some colors.

Regular B
Another very colorful cover for Gamusha LIFE.  I really love how colorful these covers all. All the girls look fresh and cute and I love it.

Regular C
The regular cover for Tsugi no Kado wo Magare is very glamorous and elegant. They all look beautiful and I love the arrows. I can't choose who looks most fab, but my eyes go to Mai and Maimi the most! They look very good!

Overall
I think the covers look quite cheap, eventhough I like them. I love the covers for Gamusha LIFE the most, but I like the covers for Tsugi no Kado wo Magare too. Overall it's not bad.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』