Country Girls reveal covers for their debut single!

Country Girls is going head first into their Major debut and they just released the covers for their debut single! There are 4 versions (2 limited and 2 regular editions). 
Let's have a look at them!
Limited A
Limited A is very fresh and white. I love how they are all positioned and how beautiful they look. The orange gives the cover just that little bit extra. I like how big their name is.

Limited B
Another very cute cover. Koi Dorobou has a more Pink color. It's very cute, but still freash. I love the pictures and how their names are on there. Let the fans get to know them! I really adore the pinkish theme.

Regular A
Regular A is also very fresha and has very cute pictures. I quite like the idea of the movement is the pictures. They look fabulouse and super cute. I kinda like the fact that Momoko is very small, the attention really goes to the new members. 

Regular B
Regular B has such a cute setting. It's like a pyama party. It makes me think of S/mileage last musical. I think this really fits their cute image. I love how it looks vintage and cute >3<!!

Overall
I really love all the covers. They are cute and fresh. Some of them are very simple, but they showcase the girls very good. I really like how Momoko is part of the group, but she doesn't outshine the other girls. It's quite obviouse that Uta is the center and I really love it. 
I think this group is just too cute and perfect. I can not believe how perfect this group is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』