Morning Musume '15 releases covers for their 58th single!

Morning Musume released the covers for their upcoming single;
Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara
It's the debut single for Morning Musume '15 (the '15 part that is) and the 12th gen!
Let's have a look at them:

Limited A
Limited A is very simple. We got a black circle in the back and all the girls lines up. Riho is center, but waaaay in the back. 12th gen is in front. I like the big way they present the name and the 12th gen! But it's quite a boring cover. Although some of the girls look fabulous!

Limited B
Limited B is very elegant and beautiful. There is a lot of pink blossom going on with the 12th gen in front and the other members behind them. Their name is spread out above them with the name of the single. This cover is in contrast with Limited A. It's so soft and sweet. I like how big their name is and how everyone looks so cute and elegant.

Limited C
I was suprised by Limited C. I adore the way they presented the girls! The fans are such a nice touch. It gives the girls additued and the cover something extra. I don't like that the name and titles are in pink, they whould have been in the same red color to make it work. but I really love the center of the 12th gen and them getting bigger pictures. Everyone looks fabulous and they are so working those fans! I can't believe this is 12th gens first covers because they look like pro's.

Limited D
Limited D is a very fresh looking cover. All girls smile super big and they look so beautiful. Eripon has a center position in this cover and does it look great. I love the way they look sunlit. Some girls do look a bit forces (Ayumi, Sakura, Harunan and Miki). But I like it. I love the blue.

Regular A
Regular A has another very prominent place for the 12th gen. I really love how they are looking into the camera, while all the other members don't. Look out cause here is 12th gen to get into your heart! I love how big the name is and how simple the cover is. Not much is needed for a good cover!

Regular B
Regular B also has the 12th gen in front and very prominent. I love how they all have their hair lose and It looks super pretty. 15 is super big, but I quite like it.Ayumi looks super cute in the middle! 

Overall
I am really loving these covers, Limited A is boring, but the others are awsome and showcase not only the 12th gen, but also their new name and the other members. I adore how creative limited C is and how elegant Limited B, D and regular B are! I can't really pick a favorite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』