Juice=Juice has new profile pictures!

Juice=Juice (finally) revealed their new profile pictures!
This means they revealed the outfits for their upcoming single: Wonderful World/Ca va? Ca va?
The blue outfits are for Wonderful World and Ca va? Ca va? got stipy outfits (below)
The close-ups are for wonderful world, So let's have a look at the Ca va outfits. I think Karin's top (and hair) look horrible.. Super cheap >3<. Yuka looks like a maid or something, her outfit looks like an apron. Akari has quite a nice outfit, but I do not like the hair to much. Sayuki looks bored to dead, eventhough her outfit is quite nice. Tomoko I don't know.. Not a fan of the outfit. I think these outfits look cheap and not really good....

Let's have a look at the profile pictures. The blue makes me think of Senobi again...
I do think Wonderful World's outfits look more intresting though, but same idea.

Miyazaki Yuka
Yuka looks quite good with her hair down. her smile lookes forsed in the firs picture. I like the letter things in the outfits. It looks intresting and gives the outfit a bit of a dimension. Are they wearing skirts? If so, it's short!

Kanazawa Tomoko
Still not used to her new hairdo, but it looks quite nice here. Blue doesn't really fit her, but she looks nice non the less. I wonder why they all looks so meh, but the outfits are quite good. They do not look boring and they are quite flattering.

Miyamoto Karin
O god, what did they do to Karin's hair? I do not like it at all.. Is it brown? I wish they let her grown her hair out again... The outfit looks quite weird on her in the close up, as if her head was photoshopped on...

Takagi Sayuki
I was really hoping Sayuki would at least look fab, but she does not. She looks bored and quite done with this sh*t. I am sorry to say it, but that's how she looks. Her idol (Reina) kinda looked like this for quite a while... the outfit does look quite nice on her and she at least tries to pose.

Uemura Akari
Uemu does never disappoint. I am not a fan of her hair. But she at least looks fabulous. She poses and she does not look that bored. The outfit looks awsome on her. Her belly and legs are beautiful. 

Overall
I like the outfits, but gosh could they look more bored or forsed? Juice=Juice were is your passion and freshness. I hope they look beter in the Mv's...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』