ANGERME release new profile pictures!

ANGERME released some new profile pictures that go with their upcoming single!
The profile pictures have the outfits for Umaku Ienai. Let's have a look at them!

Wada Ayaka
Leader wears a multi colored short and had big green earrings. Ayaka always looks so good. I am not a big fan of the outfits, especially the flower on the jackit. It looks weird and of. Yet Ayaka can pull of any outfit and her skirt make her legs look so amazing. I actually really love the shoes.
Nakanishi Kana
I can't really tell if Kanana is wearing pants or a skirt. She does look really cute, although I wonder who told her to pose like that. Ayaka had almost the same pose and it looks kind of weird. Or does it have to do with the single? Strange. I love her hair like this!

Takeuchi Akari
Take looks quite unhappy in these pictures. I love how her belly comes out under her jacket. Her close up is pretty, yet her full body looks strange. THe colors do look good on her.

Katsuta Rina
Why are they all covering up their bellies??! Rinapuu looks really unimpressed by whatever she is seeing. But guys look at her legs. I would kill for those legs. 

Murota Mizuki
Ah If you liked Rinapuu's legs, look at Murotans! Her hair looks really amazing, eventhough her color is something I need to get used to. Do you see how she is again covering up her tummy? Really strange. I really love her full body pic.

Aikawa Maho
Iew this haircut... It looks so weird and with the ponytail... Maho-chan:(. The flowers look really out of place and Maho just looks uncomfortable. 

Sasaki Rikako
Ah Sasaki, looking fresh as always. She is not covering her belly and she looks fab! Love her legs and her hairstyle. She actually looks really good in this outfit. Ditch the jacket or at least the flowers and whatever else is going on around her shoulders and she looks AMAZING.

Kamikokuryou Moe
 Kamiko's hairstyle A+. I really love her hairstyle, it's cute and fits her. She actually looks really cute and small in this outfit. It fits her well.

Kasahara Momona
Kassa looks so new. She looks like a real newbie, which I actually like. I do fin her hairstyle really iew, but the outfit looks pretty good on her. I hope she will grow into her role as a ANGERME member soon.

Overall
I am no fan of these outfits. The flowers on the jackets look really weird and old fashioned. Most girls do look good, because they are pretty. I wish they would have used any of the other outfits for the profile pictures. And why do the girls look so uncomfortable with their arms over their bellies and all? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』