ANGERME reveal covers for their 22nd single!

ANGERME didn't only reveal their new profile pictures today, they also revealed the covers for their upcoming single! Let's have a look at them!

Limited A
Limited A is for Umaku Ienai and features the second outfits for the song. The girls look like they are about to paint the town, in the actual way of painting the town. I really like this cover. It's really fresh and it looks so original. Maho and Rikako look really badass and I love the way Kananna and Take are standing. 

Limited B
Iew, this is not my taste at all. I really don't like this cover. the picture of the girls look weird, due to the lighting. It's way to black and it just all look out of place. 

Limited C
Oh this is quite a great cover! I like the outfits. I can tell they are really vintagy and the colors are really nice. All girls look really pretty (Muro!!) and I like the way of using some extra colors on behind their pictures. Maho does look like an alien though. 

Regular A
This is a hard cover to really coment on. It's a really boring cover and not all girl look that great (Take look uncomfortable and Maho looks creepy). It's a really simple cover, but it's just really boring. 

Regular B
This cover is quite nice. I like the effect on it and how it kind of looks like outerspace. Yet I think it would have looked better if they left the background the color it was. I adore these outfits so that's a pro. Yet Take and Kana are positioned really weird. 

Regular C
Oh this one is nice. It reminds me of a calender from Morning Musume. I love the outfit. They are really pretty and the colors are so retro! I do wish they had putt Moe a bit higher, she is already so tiny. I like this cover and now have high hopes for the song and the MV. Muro by the way look AMAZING and I can't wait for a better view of Ayaka's dress.

Overall
For me Limited A and Regular B are the best. I love both of them. All the others are quite boring, with the exception of Limited C, which is also quite nice. Maybe we are just spoiled by the great covers Juice=Juice already gave us today. I do look forwards tot the MV for Wasurete Ageru.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』