Juice=Juice reveal the covers for their upcoming single!

Juice=Juice will be releasing their 8th single next month and revealed the covers for it!
Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ / KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! / Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou will be their first triple a-side since their debut single and will release in six version. 
Let's have a look at the covers!

Regular A
Regular A is the cover for Dream Road and features the girls in white outfits. Each girl has a line of three close-up pictures and a picture with a word in them, which has a close up of their chest. All girls look really beautiful and the use of pictures is really great. I love the colors and the flowy hair. 

Regular B
Regular B is the cover for Keep on. The girls look like they are standing in a street with bright light boards or a disco. The colors are really nice, but I don't really like the close-ups. What I do lie is the Hue in the hair of the girls, because it's their image colors! Not the best cover.

Regular C
Ashita Yorou has such a diffrent feel to it. It's still a really cool cover, yet it feels more classic and retro. I am over the moon with Tomoko standing in center and I really like the outfits. The girls look really pretty, although Karin kinda looks squast in place. I love the background and the simplicity of this cover. 

Limited A
Limited A has the same idea as regular a. I still think it's a really nice cover and I like that the girls have diffrent pictures. I mean look at glorious TOMOKO <3. Great cover again, although it's kind of a copy of regular a. 

Limited B
Keep on Limited feels like a unreleased cover of Senobi. I like the colors and I like how the girls stand. It's quite a nice cover, yet it feels kinda of. I do adore the way they write Juice=Juice.

Limited C
I really like this cover. It's super cute and I love how elegant the girls look. Again Karin kind looks like she is trying to stay in center. I love the background. Yet I have to say Yuka, Tomo and Sayuki look kindof sick...  Still the cover has a elegant and classic feel to it that I love. 

Overall
I adore most covers. The Keep on covers are my least favorites, while both A covers are AMAZING. I really like the covers C too. Overall the covers are pretty good and better than they had in quite a while. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』