Country Girls reveal new profile pictures!

Country Girl revealed their new profile pictures for their upcoming single!
The outfits are for Dou Datte Ii no and are member colored! 
Let's have a look at the individual pictures.

Tsugunaga Momoko
Momoko looks really cute in this outfit. I love her hair like this and the pink dress is so nice and flattering. And wow those red pumps! They really stand out from her pastel like outfit. I love the band around the waist and the hair bow. It gives the outfit such a nice touch. 

Yamaki Risa
Risa looks so tiny in her outfit. I love how the skirt of the fress looks on her and the shoes are really pretty around her feet (this sounds weird...) Her hair is super shiny and I love her hairband. It would have been nice if her dress was like Momoko's cause the sleeves would look better on her and the collor is meh. But then again it's Risa. I love her.

Morito Chisaki
Chisaki looks bored. The dress looks really nice on her and the skirt looks adorable. Yet she looks like she is bored or at least like she is not happy. I do love her hair like this, but after seeing her with her hair down... 

Ozeki Mai
Did they cut her hair again? WHY? I loved her some what longer hair. Oh well. Her outfit looks great on her and her full body picture is so adorably shy. LOVE IT. Red shoes look out of place, but oh well Ozeki can pull it off. I love the ribbon in her hair btw!

Yanagawa Nanami
Cutie <3! I love this outfit on Nanami. Omg does she look cute. Both pictures are almost the same and the full body looks really unnatural, but it's so cute. Purple is perfect for her/ Love the hairband! 

Funaki Musubu
Funaki is the cutest. Omg her hair is so perfect like this and the yellow outfit is amazing! I love her hairbow and her super cute pose. Funaki why are you so adorable <3!!

Overall
Okay these outfits are adorable. I only don't like the collars of Risa and the others. Are these red shoes a tribute to Manaka? Like the daisies in Tamerai for Uta? I mean if that's true, I like them. Otherwise they look so out of place. Yet these outfits are cute and creative. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』