C-ute revealed new profile pictures!

C-ute will be releasing their next single on the 2nd of november and today they released their new profile pictures! The pictures are from the outfits they use for Singing ~Ano Koro no You Ni~.
Let's have a look at them!

Yajima Maimi
Can I say Maimi's hair looks really weird. Actually the whole picture is weird as she kind of blends in with her super pale skin and white dress. I adore the dress, exept for the part that goes around her neck. That looks weird. I don't know why but her hair looks really unhealthy and greasy?

Nakajima Saki
Leave it to Nakki to save us. Does she looks goooood! But what am I seeing? Is she wearing pants? I am seeing some skin down below, which looks really weird. Yet I like her pose and her facial expression a lot and her hair looks soooooo glossy

Suzuki Airi
I have never seen this girl not looking fab. I like her outfit and her hair is beautiful. She does pose a bit awkward and yet she is soooo stunning. White really does look good on her.

Okai Chisato
Chisa looks soooo good! She is beaming! I love her hair like this, her small smile and her white outfit. She looks really good and I like everything about this picture!

Hagiwara Mai
LOVE this hairstyle. Mai can look really beautiful and this picture shows that in every aspect. I like her outfit and how tiny and adorable she looks. Yet her hairstyle and outfit make her also look mature and elegant. This hairsytle!

Overall
I think everybody looks amazing, exept for Maimi, which is something I am not used to. The outfits are really REALLY white, yet they are flattering and beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』