C-ute reveals covers for upcoming single!

C-ute will be releasing their 30th single "Mugen Climax/ Ai wa Maru de Seidenki/ Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~ on the second of november. The single will be released in 6 versions (3 limited and 3 regular releases) and they just revealed the covers!

Limited A
Limited A is the cover for Mugen Climax. We had already seen the outfit and gosh is this cover pretty. I really love the style they are going with. It reminds me of a victorian style. The outfits are really beautiful and dark, while the background is really classic. Overall the cover is really simple as the girls are only posing, I actually don't even know if the cover was shot in a room or a green screen. Anyway I think this is quite a nice cover!

Limited B
The cover for Ai ga Maru has a totally opposite feel of Mugen. It's really light and airy and I really adore it. The setting is beautiful and I love how cute and serene it looks. All girls look beautiful, although Nakky looks rather cheeky. This cover has a nice feel, which gives me high hopes for the MV.

Limited C
The limited cover for Singing... It looks so weird. The girls look quite pretty, yet the whole cover feels off. Are they suppose to look like they are standing in water? Or floating in the air? And Chisa almost has C-ute written on her face, they should have given her more space. 

Regular A
Regular A also features the girls in their Mugen outfits. I actually thought Nakky was Mizuki for a moment. The cover is split in two with Maimi and Airi laying on a couch, in a very unnatural way. While the other girls are standing in a room? Mai looks like she was suppose to sit on something. Chisa is walking towards us and Nakky is hanging around in the corner. I really love the feel of this cover, but they look so uncomfortable and weird.

Regular B

I am a sucker for covers like this. Again a super light and cute cover and gosh do the girls look beautiful. This might be the first time Airi is my least favorite on a cover. Yet this cover is nice. It's again simple, yet it really shows off the girls. Good one.

Regular C
Singing actually has a nice cover. This really is a cute and simple cover. the girls look really pretty and I love the serious vs. smiley faces. Not a lot has to be done to make a good cover in my opinion. 

Overall
I really dislike Limited C and regular A is also not that great. The other covers are really nice and I can not wait to see some MV action!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』