Morning Musume '16 reveals new group pictures!

Morning Musume revealed their new profile pictures for Sou Janai last weekend.
Today they revealed more group pictures of the other two song outfits!
We ofcourse already saw the outfits for Sexy Cat:
Which are all black, except for our sexy cats (don't they look amazing?!). 
I really love these sexy and still cute outfits and I really like the cat outfits! The black looks really good on the girls and the skirts are soo beautiful.

The picture we were all waiting for was ofcourse the one for Mukidashi de Mukiatte!
tThe outfits are pink with paint spots in black and white. They have short beige jackets over them and Kudo and Honey have hats on. The outfits remind me of Brainstorming meets and ANGERME outfit. Yet I think it looks pretty nice and I really adore the song, so I can not WAIT for a MV preview!

Overall
I think the outfits for this single are pretty good. They are not as beautiful as those for Tsumetai or as original as Mikaeri bijin, yet I think they are pretty nice. I like the Sexy cat outfits the most, because they are elegant, sexy and still cute. Sou Janai actually has pretty nice outfits, but because they lack the new single look (remake of Oh My Wish???!!) I don't like them as much. Mukidashi has pretty nice outfits, but I am not a big fan of the jackets. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』