Morning Musume '16 revealed new profile pictures!

Morning Musume '16 will be releasing their 62th single on the 23th of november and today they released the profile pictures to accompany the single!
The outfits are for the a-side Sou Ja nai, a song written by Tsunku. 
In the group profile picture we see a new sight, Makino Maria as center! This has been rumoured by a lot of fans and it seems to be true! The girls look really good and the outfits are really pretty. Yet they make me think of snowy versions of the Oh my Wish!

Fukumura Mizuki
Leader looks flawless. The short skirt looks really good on her and her hair is really pretty. The style fits her Hime- personality. The shoes also look really nice on her and that cheeky grin in the full body picture!!

Ikuta Erina
Eri suddenly grew up. She went from boyish to WOMAN. I love her longer hair and the way she poses. I might have liked a little smile or something in her hair to spice things up, but the outfit suits her.

Iikubo Haruna
Iikubo looks really good. Her hair might be a little bit to long for my tast, but gosh does she know how to work the camera. Get me a stylebook!


Ishida Ayumi
Ayuuuu <3 Omg her ponytail is love and that outfit on her. Yes yes yes! So much love!


Sato Masaki
Maa looks like Reina's twin. They are really turning her into the second coming of Tanaka Reina and I hate to admit, she looks great doing so. Little ball of fluff. She looks adorable.


Kudo Haruka
I don't even know where to start with this girl. Look at that beautiful close up. Such a beauty! So elegant and I ADORE how cool her full body shot is. Best picture of Duu? probably!


Oda Sakura
Odachaaaan. I love her hair, I still need to get used to it, but it looks really pretty on her and very elegant. She looks really mature and cool.


Ogata Haruna
Ogata-chan knows what she is doing. She poses like a pro and looks soooo good. The white makes her skin look super flawsless and pretty. I do get scared by her full body pictures, I mean look at that right leg.


Nonaka Miki
Oh Nonaka, stop looking so bored girl. I do like this outfit on her, although she could have used a little space around her neck. Yet her legs look really pretty with this dress.


Makino Maria
Makino is the queen of ponytails and her legs look amazing in this outfit. She is really starting to get into her role as a Momusu member. Nice.

Haga Akane
I adore Akane's close up. It's soooo ladylike and adorable. Yeeees gimme more of this Akane! The dress looks really cute on her and I love her hairband.


 Overall
The outfits are nice. They either look adorable or sexy on the members which is nice. I do wish they had less collar for Miki and Akane, because the look chubbier than they are. Yet they all look pretty and I can't wait for the MV. Next time I would like a totally different outfit, but I guess we are getting that in Sexy Cat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』