Kaccho Ii Uta

Today I'm listening to all the versions of Kaccho Ii Uta, which translates to Really Good Song.
I have to say: it's true. It is a really good song! It's catchy and very nice.
Here is my thought on all the versions :)

Morning Musume

AWSOME! My absolute favorite version! I liked the fact that everyone had lines. The Bridge part by Gaki and Reina was really good. Erina and Kanon improved lots and Riho sounded super good!

C-ute

I like this version but the song is beter with strong vocals. Maimi failed a little bit if you ask me.. Chisato and Airi did far to great. I enjoyed the fact that the lines were pretty fair distributed. I almost cried at the bridge! They did both so awsome. Chisato started and Airi finished the bridge so beautiful!

Mano Erina

It sounded so empty... So alone. She did pretty good alone... but I wasn't that suprised it felt empty and boring. The parts were you could hear several Manoeri's were the best. The bridge could have been beter.

Berryz Koubou

I was a bit sad about the line distribution. Miyabi, Risako and Momoko did great. But Saki and Yurina would have done awsome 2. Yurina's part in the bridge was total love. I can't explain the awsomeness of that part! Risako did pretty good but not as good as Yurina :)

S/mileage

I liked it. But their voices just aren't right with the song... And I miss Sakitty.. She would be great in this song. Not as good as it could have been. I liked the distribution in the bridge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』