S/mileage 8th major single


I'll just be honest. I fell in love with this song. It's very diffrent but still very s/mileage, which makes it perfect. I like it that everyone get's to sing. And I totally love the MeiMei/Dawa lines. I still get the feeling that Rina and Akari are far to eggisch. Not idols yet. Meimei is just perfect. She knows how to keep the crowd intrested in her. Kanana is adorable and that makes up for her dance fails. I still don't love this s/mileage as much as I loved the 4-nin s/mileage. But they are making a great comeback in my live. I can't even think of this as the same s/mileage I think... And when Yuuka leaves.. They probably have a hard time.

Othe thing about S/mileage: I totally forgot my Sakitty's birthday! How could I? I'm a horrible fan, saki-chan... You can start hating me now. But eventhough I forgot it: I still hope you has a wonderfull day. I hope all your dreams are coming true and that one day we will hear from you again! Sakitty you are amazing and all the fans will keep loving you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』