StarCrossed- Josephine Angelini

I totally adore the book StarCrossed.
It's a beautiful love story, I just can't help but read it again and again.
The story is about Helen, who lives on a island in the USA. She always knew she was diffrent, but when she sees Lucas Delos for the first time, her live changes.
I think the book is briljant. It's a good story and I like the use of the greek myth. I like the characters a lot. The one I like the most must be Jason. He seems a pretty cool and nice guy. I like Lucas, Hector and Adriane a lot two. Ofcourse I like Helen two, but I'm always draw more to the side characters.
I would recommend this book to everyone who would listen to me. Just one thing: it's  the first book of a triology, which means that the ending of this book is really mean. It's open. So I'm waiting for the second book eventhough the story won't end with that book. Starcrossed is a really good book! Enjoy it .

Edit: here are 2 other covers. The yellow cover above is the UK version (the one I own) and below is the US version and the cover of the next book, Dreamless:
I like both of these covers a lot. But ofcourse I like my version the best. My book is a bit torn, because I've been taking it with me to school. I kinda hate it that the book looks torn, but it also gives the book a lot of spirit. Or something like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』