Monte Carlo

I just watched the movie Monte Carlo with Selena Gomez.
It was a briljant movie! I totally loved the idea and the set in France <3
I really loved the plot (although it was again about being yourself and finding yourself)
It was a really sweet girly movie, but I enjoyed every minute of it and I really recommend it.
In the film we follow Grace(Selena) who is graduating and who wants to go to Paris with her friend(the blond one). But her mother and stepdad want that her stepsister goes 2. So they can bond. Ofcourse the trip fails, but when they enter a hotel in the rain Grace is mistaken for some rich girl. Then we kinda start following three diffrent stories. A good story, predictable but still nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』