New Banners :)

I made some new banners :)
One with Sweet Ayumin :) She is really Cute and I think she will dance and sing very good :)

S/mileage... My S/mileage. Long hair, sweet, pure and adorable. Where are those times? Sakitty, Yuukarin, Dawa, Cinderella... They were so awsome... I miss the old times..

Some of my Momusu Favo's. They were to cute>.< Sayumin is pretty as ever. She totally looks amazing. Eripon looks good 2. She isn't shy anymore, nooo she is the new sayumi! mark my words. Kanon<3 getting more pretty every day. Cute and fun! Harukachiiiii!! She is so cute!! Just 12 and so ADORABLEEEEEE.

Hope you like them :) I will also put them on my Banner page :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』