Berryz Koubou News

I have to honestly say to you: I never thought this day would come. There were times when I thought it would, but it never happend, so in the end I thought it would never happen. But it did.
Today at the 2nd of august Hello!Pro concert, Berryz Koubou announced the following:
Berryz Koubou will go on a indefinite Haitus Spring 2015.

This must be the biggest news in H!P history since the mass graduation of the Elderly Club or the triple graduation of Kamei Eri, JunJun and LinLin. 
I'm so incredebly sad about this news. Somewhere I was expecting them to stop one day, I mean they are all over 20, so they must be thinking of their future and possible families. But my heart broke with this news. 
Eventhought it is a indefinite Haitus, which isn't the same as being disband, it probably still means they are working on the end of Berryz Koubou.

Berryz Koubou has been so important for me. They were the group who sucked me into H!P and they kept me busy for years. Their songs, the members, everything of this group has made me happy for years. This group celebrated their 10th anniversary this year and they sang about giving their best years to this group. 
Meeting them in Paris was my absolute wish and it was amazing. Seeing those girls and being able to thank them in person for all the happiness they brought me was amazing. I'm so happy did that. 
I don't really know how to describe my feelings about this Haitus. I love this group so much, I want them to preform forever. But I do understand these girls gave us so much and they need to get their own lives and get to choose their own ways. I understand this and I want them to be happy, ofcourse. But as a fan I'm really sad about this. 

A Haitus ofcourse doesn't mean they will stop right away. They might start again after the haitus, cause that's kinda what it means: Taking a break. But we all know that this will probably lead to a disbandment. 

The Haitus won't take place until next years Spring, so I think they will have 2 more singles and they might even push through an Album. They will have their Autumn tour, Budokan, the H!P winter tour and I think a "goodbye for now" Early Spring tour.

We will have to wait for more news a bit, but when I see something I will post in on my blog a.s.a.p. and also on my facebookpage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』