Country Musume auditions results are out.

The Results for the Country Musume auditions are out.
There are no winners for the auditions. 

The announcement (thanks to Solarbladepsy from Hello!Online for the translation)
Country Musume New Member Audition Notification

Thank you very much for participating in the Country Musume New Member Auditions.
As a result of the judges strict examination, no one passed.
In this audition, people attended with too much enthusiasm, it wasn't what the judges were looking for.
Continue to cheer for Hello! Project

Country Musune New Member Audition Secretary

Link: http://www.up-front-works.jp/newslist/1408071800_country.html

I'm kinda pissed. I really wanted to have this group and see some new faces in H!P. Now that Berryz are leaving we kinda need more girls. I really hoped we would get winners soon.

I do have the feeling this is because Berryz are leaving. I think (and hope) that Tsunku wants to put as much effort in Berryz before they leave. I mean there is going to happen a lot before Spring 2015 arrives. Momusu will lose Sayumi, which will take a lot of time and money to prepare. They wanna let her out with a boom and make money ofcourse. And Momusu will get new members who need training and promotion. And let's not talk about the amount of Promotion C-ute and Juice=Juice are getting. I kinda think all this made management decide they can't handle a new group just yet. Or a new group with girls who don't have any experience. 
Don't get me wrong I'm still pissed. I wanted this group to be revived. I wanted to support this group and now it won't happen. Morning Musume's 12ki better be great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』