Morning Musume '14 got new profile pictures!

Morning Musume '14 got new profile pictures!
We already had a preview when they announced their new single, but getting the profile pictures is very exiting! Let's have a look at them!
Michishige Sayumi
Sayumi is wearing a black dress with a red piece. A white blazer with a red flowy thing and Damn does she look good. I really love her pictures, they are beautiful and sexy. I adore how they made the flowy thingy is blowing in the wind! It looks really good.
Fukumura Mizuki
Has the same outfit as Sayumi, but her dress is red and the flowy thing is black. Her close-up is pretty boring, but still the girl looks incredibly pretty. Her full body picture is beautiful. She looks very classy and pretty.

Ikuta Erina
I love Erina with this longer hair, she looks so beautiful. I do think her close-up is pretty dang boring. Girl you have so much more in you! Look at the full body pic, that's a great one! I do think she looks good, I just want something more to look at. 

Sayashi Riho
Urgh Riho looks so plain in her close up, just a little smile like in Toki wo would have been perfect. Her hair looks good, but girl SMILE. I like her pose in the full body picture and the flowy thing looks great!

Suzuki Kanon
Other Kyuukies take a look at Kanon, see how she looks gorgeous? She doesn't need a smile, she just stands there looking beautiful and intresting! That's the good stuff and look at that full body picture. She has the same pose as Riho, but for some reason hers looks better and more intresting. And that hand on the hip! Amazing!

Iikubo Haruna

Glorious and elegant Harunan! Always so beautiful. She is also in the more "boring" pose in her close-up but her way of looking and her beautiful hair makes up for it! I love her model pose in the full body picture!

Ishida Ayumi
Look no boring pose! Just Ayumi being Amazing! Her full body shot isn't anything special and still she looks amazing. I really love the contrast of her brown hair with the white and red. So pretty!

Sato Masaki
Masaki looks adorable. Eventhough she is not the youngest, she still looks like it. And I adore her cuteness, it fits her image and makes her profile pictures nice to look at. 

Kudo Haruka

I love love love how Haruka is going for the cute and girly pictures. This outfit could have been perfect with cool, but Haruka choose something else and damn it looks great. So cute!!! I wish they would let her look like this more. 

Oda Sakura
Absolute winner! Ding Ding Ding!!! Omg Sakura, how can you be this beautiful! I adore ADORE adore these profile pictures of Sakura. Her beautiful black longer hair is perfectly flying around her face. I really think she looks like a true idol! Amazing.

So overall Oda is my favorite with Haruna, Kanon and Sayu very close by. I'm a bit sad some of them looks so blank, but overall these are great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』