Juice=Juice announced their 5th single!

Juice=Juice announced their new single on their radio show! 
It will be their fifth single and it will release on the first of October. 
The title is:
Senobi/ Date ja nai yo Uchi no Jinsei wa
Date ja nai yo Uchi no Jinsei wa was preformed during their tour several times.

I'm really happy that Juice=Juice will release their 5th single already! It's so soon!! It feels like black butterfly/Kaze ni fukarete was just released. But I'm really happy they will release something soon. I like Date ja Nai yo uchi no Jinsei wa a lot. I hear a lot of Tomoko which is always good. I can't wait for more information and previews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』