Berryz Koubou releases HQ previews of their upcoming best of album

Berryz Koubou released the HQ previews of their upcoming best of album: 
Berryz Koubou Special Best Vol. 2
Let's have a look at them!
Regular Edition
The regular edition has the girls on a sofa. They are wearing casual clothes (Miyabi is wearing a coat..) The title of the album is in soft pink and a special lettertype. I do like the cover, but I wish all the girls would have smiled. I love Risako's hair style. It looks so good on her. Momoko has her hair down again, which I adore. Miyabi is wearing a coat, I can't get over this... A COAT. Her hair looks french... Captain looks pretty, but I don't like the blackish hair. Chii and Maasa look plain, and damn why can't they give Maasa normal clothes... Yurina looks really good. She smiles and I love it. 

 Limited Edition
Here is Banana Koubou! O wait. What's up with these plastic looking outfits? True I love the possition of this picture, their legs just look AMAZING. I'm happy Maasa is wearing an outfit that doesn't make her look horrible. Why does Miyabi have the most black ouftis? And what happend to Risako's hair color? How did it turn purple again?

Anyway, the covers are good, not very exiting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』