Country Musume opened their new member auditions

I can not believe it!! Country Mususume opened their new member auditions!
Tsunku hinted to this at the New Years concert, but I didn't think he would actually do it.
I'm really happy this group is restarting again. But I am wondering a few things:
Will Satoda Mai be in the group?
She is currently the only member of the group, but she just moved to the USA to be with her husband. Also the group is searching for 10 to 17 year olds, which is much younger than her. I think she will be their sempai and might be coming over to help them a few times.
Will the group be under H!P?
I'm really wondering this. Satoda Mai does say you can find more information on the Hello!Project home page. I would love the new Country Musume to be under H!P. Here is the information on H!P's site: http://www.helloproject.com/news/countrymusume-audition.html

The auditions are for girls all over Japan in the age range of 10 to 17.
They can apply on this site: http://www.countrymusume-audition.com/pc/
The auditions will open tomorrow (12th of Febuary) and close on the 31st of March.

I'm so exited for this! I loved they old Country Musume and their songs. They had a pretty tragic start (with the dead of Yanagihara Hiromi), so I hope they will have a great restart! I do hope this group will be under H!P, because I would love more groups in there. Let's hope for a great group with amazing girls!
Let's hear some old song from Country Musume under the break:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』