C-ute's Mv to Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta Shitemita

C-ute released the full MV for their new single: Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta Shitemita. 
And wow is it amazing!! Let's do a screenshot review, but before we start: Most of the screenshots aren't that good due to the effects in the clip, please watch it yourself <3.
Such a great opening shot. We see the girls posing as Mannequins ( makes me think of Berryz) in a window. And do they look beautiful!

Airi with the title. I love how they did this.
They start singing while being mannequins. I love this. It makes the song so much cuter!
I really like how they did this. 
And wow They finally used Chisa's vocals to the max. This made me really happy. Chisa and Airi blend togheter perfectly!
Look at that wild Nakky!
Kawaii Mai-chan <3
And now they are dancing!
I love the blurry effect
Look at that cheeky Chisato
I really like how fresh this MV is. I always love outside Mv's.
I don't know what this did in the MV..
Aishiteru 
Solo shots of the girls. I loved these 2. I like the outfits a lot.
I love Mai's hair like this.
Chisato's voice. Really I never heared it like this. AMAZING
Maimi cut her hair. I like this lenght on her. 
And back to Mannequins.
I love how delecate and ellegant Chisa looks here.
Yeah for Mai! <3
I adore these shots. But they are so hard to screencap.
Airi with a ponytail, can't get better.
I like how they did this. With three shots and stuff.
Chisa as Mannequin
Airi as Mannequin
MaiMai as Mannequin
SakiNakky as Mannequin
She looks so young here
Cute, the pole makes me think of Paris
Cute Maimi!

I adore adore adore the song and the MV. I love how cute and sweet it is. I know C-ute is the perfect cool/sexy group, but I love them like this. I love how they used Chisa's vocals and I think everything was just right!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』