C-ute releases new profile pictures

C-ute released their new profile pictures! They are probably for their new single: Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita/ Love take it all. Let's have a look at them.
Above we see the group picture. I think it's a pretty unfortunated picture. Airi's outfit is so big... Non of the girls are really smiling, so not really my type of picture.
Let's move on to the individual shots:
Yajima Maimi
Ah Maimi cut her hair. It looks so good on her! I like her outfit: it's really simple but her best features look amazing. look at those legs! I like this.
Nakajima Saki
Nakky's outfit is, like Maimi's, very simple. I like her full body shot. Her close- up is a bit weird. She looks good and the pink is pretty. The shoes should have been in a diffrent color.
Suzuki Airi
Ponytail Airi (Hyperfentilates). I don't like the outfit, but Airi does look stunning. She makes it work and that's what I love. The colors might be a bit dull, but for some reason she pulls it of.
Okai Chisato
Chisato looks pretty good. I think the dress could have been tighter to her body, because she had an amazing body. Her legs look good! I like her oufit, but it could have been better. Her close up is adorable.
Hagiwara Mai
MaiMai is doing it again. She looks A-MA-ZING. Her oufits looks super cut on her. Her hair style just fits the picture prefect and her legs <3. I love it, best oufit!

Overall the outfits are pretty good. MaiMai is the best. Really she looks adorable. I can't wait for this single!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』