The cover for Juice=Juice's first official Photobook!

The release date for Juice=Juice's first official photobook is just weeks away and we finally got a cover!
It's the cover that will be sold at Wani books.
We see the groups name and the title to the photobook in a rainbow of colors. All the members look amazing with high waist skirts in their image color. Sayuki, Karin and Akari are in front. Yuka and Tomoko are standing behind them.
I think the cover is absolutly gorgeous! I love how the colors are very soft on their clothes and harder in the title. I really love how My sweet Tomoko looks and look at that cheeky smile from Akari. 
The cover is very promissing and I hope a lot of fans will be buying the photobook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』