New profile pictures for Juice=Juice

You go away one day and BAM Juice=Juice has new profile pictures. It was about time though!
Let's have a look at them! They are the outfits for Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS,
Here is the group picture! How fierce can these girls get? I love their outfits! Black and red looks really good on them and I love the spanish look. 
Miyazaki Yuka
Yuka looks so elegant. I love her skirt. It's very cute and beautiful. Her hair looks brownish. I love how her outfit looks made just for her. She looks sexy eventhough she doesn't look that way in her face (she might even look a bit uncomfortable).

Kanazawa Tomoko
Tomoko looks perfect. Her little smile in the first picture is priceless. I love her outfit. It fits her prefectly and her eyes just sparkel. Red looks amazing on her. And those boots <3. Her curly hair just makes the picture even more beautiful!

Takagi Sayuki
Sayuki looks very cool. I like the red part of her skirt. Her hair is brown! I knew she dyed it but wow. I always have the feeling Sayuki has very thin hair... I love her second pose! I think she looks very fabulouse! THOSE SHOES <3

Miyamoto Karin
I like Karin's outfit. The black longer part makes her skirt look really good. I love her shoes. But damn Karin why can't you ever smile? So serious and you look pretty much the same on both pictures.. I know she is the ace and all, but she could at least try to look diffrent in both pictures.

Uemura Akari
Akari's outfit must be the worst. I don't like the top, nor do I like the pants. She has such beautiful legs... Akari is so beautiful. They could do so much with her and they putt her in this outfit -_-.

Anyways overall these outfits are amazing. I love their feel. Akari's outfit is the worst. And ofcourse Tomoko and Yuka are my favorites. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』