Juice=Juice- Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS

It's finally time for me to review Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS! My babies from Juice=Juice have been pretty busy with this one. Let's have a good look at it:
The song
I adore the song. It's very catchy and damn sexy. I love how they used Kanatomo's and Sayubee's voices better. I think their voices suite a song like this. It does remind me of Iroppoi Jirettai, which is also pretty sexy and has the same theme. 
The Music Video
Do you feel it coming? SCREENCAPS! I might have been taking a lot again...
I love the opening. That rose. I think it gives the feel of the MV perfectly.
Here we go. Dancing in an industrial looking setting. Big gray pole (like berryz) and a lot of red light.
Wow Sayuki.
Tomoko's mmm well Yeah.
I love this move.I think their clothes look so good in this setting.
I love the parts where they film from the right. 
Such a beautiful girl and that look o lord.
Akari is drop dead gorgeous. I love how she has this young aura, but so sophisticated.
THE SHOT I MENT! loving this. 
The dance is really good. I do think Akari's weird pants stand out. 
Tomoko is the best in this MV, really.
I love how Yuka and Karin are in almost the exact same position.
Where did everyone go!?
Sayuki's solo shot.
I love this girl. She looks so cute, but very easily hurt.
And Yuka. She is just so beautiful. I don't think this MV is her cup of tea, but she still looks amazing.
Kanatomo <3 Her hair is perfect.
Karin does look good, But she is acting far to "sexy", it doesn't fit her. 
I love you too.
Sayuki looks so troubled.
That's better! Smiling is what suits you <3
To beautiful for your naked kiss.
And there you go again. STOP IT
One of the best parts?
Althought this looks so unnatural.
And they are gone again.
There you are Tomo <3
I really like how they did this part of the song.
Okay I might have taken a lot of Screencaps with Tomoko.
Like a lot of screencaps of this BEAUTY.
But also two screencaps from this precious girl <3
Kawaii Leader.
Okay she does look adorable here. 
Sayubee has a diffrent perfume.
I love you tomo.
I like Sayuki's hair in this MV.
I adore how they have so many diffrent angles from the dance shot.
Yuka dancing
A smile is the best.
Kiss you!?
Let's dance

She looks so into it.


Tomoko is so perfect in the bridge. I love the rose. Well Tomoko is Rose Quartz.
Tomoko center!
Another perfect moment. Tomoko's little noise.
More dancing time and Sayuki's KISSU SHITE!
Not that charming.
Almost ending
Ending

I adore this song and the MV! In my eyes it's nearly perfect. I love how simple it is, yet so flashy and special. It fits the sexy and fresh image Juice=Juice got from Tsunku. I love it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』