Morning Musume '14 and S/mileage new singles MV previews!

Today on Hello!Station they showed two MV previews! One for Morning Musume '14 and one for S/mileage. I won't be reviewing them until I get the full versions. But let's just watch some screenshots anyways ;)

Morning Musume- Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe
Good lord it looks so good! I love the song and the MV preview! Haruna stood out so much!
(eventhough I wanted to take some screenshots I took over 40! So here is one screenshot per member)






S/mileage- Mystery Night
One thing: BE PREPARED FOR SEXY S/MILEAGE! You thought Atashi watashi and Ee ka?! Were Sexy? Be prepared for Mystery Night, this goes even further than Rock Erotic! This really is gonna be a mystery night!







Comments

  1. This song is such a breath of fresh air from the fast paced songs. It’s really nice and everything about it is lovely. All the girls look lovely (although the dance is a bit basic) and the background works well with their close ups. I’m very impressed.

    S/mileage’s new song was nice but the MV is a mess in my opinion. If that dance was better and it was filmed in a different basement, that would have improved things a lot. The outfits are overly sexy and they don’t match a lot of the members (Ayaka and Rina are the exception that look good). Still, it’s an improvement on from Ee ka?

    Hey, I hope you’ll check out my blog in your free time! It’s called NyNyOnline: http://nynyonline.co.uk I post articles about Asian pop culture and video games and any feedback to improve or what you like would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』