New Satoyama/Satoumi units announced!

I present you: The new Satoyama/Satoumi units! And do they look amazing! Let's have a closer look at each group and their single!
Name: Sato no Akari
Members: Katsuta Rina, Sato Masaki & Uemura Akari
Song: Aa, Subarashiki Hibi Yo
I adore this group. Look how cute they look already! Rina is perfect, her voice is so soft! Masaki is in her third Satoyama/umi group? Lucky her! And Aarii <3 It is weird though that their name doesn't hint to Rinapuu...

Name: Triplet
Members: Okai Chisato, Kudo Haruka & Takagi Sayuki
Song: Dream Last Train
Such a strong group! They all have amazing low voices. I can't wait to hear their song, because it sounds like such s great one. I love Okai and Kudo toghter! And Sayuki fits in perfectly.

Name: ODATOMO
Members: Kanazawa Tomoko & Oda Sakura
Song: Kodachi no Nukeru  Kaze no yo ni
When I heared about this group, my heart might have skipped a beat. My top 2 in one group? This can't be! I'm so happy! Their vocals will fit eachother so perfectly, I don't even know if I'm ready for it! Their song sounds really beautiful, so I can't wait for it!

Their singles will be released on one cd on the 23th of April! So please look forwards to it!




Comments

  1. Sato no Akari seems like a really cute group! BUT OMG ODATOMO IS AN AMAZING GROUP ALREADY. They both have voices that I love! A little worrisome for Triplet.

    NyNy
    http://nynyonline.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』