The time of: Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama

Remember when I said this will be a new corner of my blog? Here is my second blogpost for the time of. And this time we will have a look at one of my all time H!P favorites and the song that got me into Berryz Koubou:
Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama
I remember hearing this song and thinking: Damn this is catchy, but what the hell are they singing. I loved their outfits and Risako and Yurina looked so gorgeous. This song just pulled me into the fandom and until today is very precious to me.
This might also have been one of my first Berryz Koubou/ H!P cd's ever. I loved the industrial look of the MV and the feathers!! Looking back on this MV, it still is really good. And damn what were the girls young! It has almost been 5 years (2009) since this single release, which also mean I have been a fan for 5 years!! 
The stupid thing is: I don't have that much to say about this. I really just wanted to post it on my blog and tell you how I feel about this song. Please watch it and remember the time when Risako had beautiful black hair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』