Morning Musume '14 opened their Golden auditions!

Announced at the first concert for this spring:
Morning Musume '14 opened their Golden Auditions!
They are searching for girls who love to sing and are between 11-17 years old. 
If there are winners, they will be introduced this autumn and will train till their official debut in 2015!

I knew this was coming! But I'm still very happy. I always love new girls and I can't wait for some fresh faces. I'm happy Tsunku says if there are winners we will get to meet them in the autumn, because that is pretty fast! As for the winners: I would love to have a generation with quite a few members. Like 3?
I'm hoping for a kenshuusei add: Tanabe Nanami, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa, Danbara Ruru and Funaki Musubu are in my eyes all perfect for the job. I hope one of them might join!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』