New profile pictures for Morning Musume '14

Morning Musume '14 got new profile pictures! Let's have a look at them. 
They are wearing the outfits for Toki wo Koe, Toki wo Sora. They are really really blue! And ERIPON AND HARUNA ARE IN FRONT.
Michishige Sayumi
Sayumi has a very short blue dress, with a blue lookthrough par on the skirt. She has blue heals. 
Omg how beautiful can Sayu get! She looks so sexy and beautiful!

Fukumura Mizuki
Fuku-chan has a diffrent looking skirt. Sayu's dark blue thing part in front and Mizuki's looks as if it's a whole. I think Mizuki looks very diffrent in blue. I think it would look beter is her hair was black. I do love her full body shot a lot.

Ikuta Erina
Ikuta has a one sholder dress and her dark blue thing parts on the back. 
Jeez Eripon you look good! She looks very innocent and the blue looks amazing on her. In the first picture she looks a lot like Ayumin.

Sayashi Riho
RRiho's dress has one long sleeve and she has less darkblue stuff.
I don't think the first picture isn't very flattering, while the second picture is beautiful. She looks so good in that second picture!

Suzuki Kanon
Suzuki has two short sleeves and no long darkblue stuff. 
I love how Suzuki looks. I love her hair down! Her figure looks really good in this and I love love her legs <3

Iikubo Haruna
Haruna has a lot of light blue, her dark blue skirt part is only on the back. 
O lord HARUNA <3 you look so good. I love your hair and that dress on you looks amazing. That second picture! She looks like a model. I want a photobook NOW!

Ishida Ayumi
Ayumi has a lot of dark blue going one. Everything is pretty short.
I love her full body shot. LOOK AT THAT GIRL <3 perfect! I adore her pose. It's perfectly Ayumi.

Sato Masaki
Masaki also has one sleef and a lot of dark blue. There is one darkblue thing on her right.
I adore her full body shot. She is growing up so fast. I love her longer hair!

Kudo Haruka
Kudo had a turtle neck outfit, with a few darkblue long parts. And beads.
I don't like her outfit. I don't like her turtle neck and her hair. It makes me sad seeing her like this. They could do so much with her.

Oda Sakura
Sakura has almost the same ouftis as Haruka, onluy her darkblue part is longer.
I can't believe Haruka could look so horrible in her dress and Sakura can rock it. Look at that full body shot, AMAZING. She rocks it at every part! 

Overall, I like the outfits, at first I didn't know what to thing, cause it looked SO blue. But overall it looks great. Haruna, Sayumi and Suzuki look best in their outfits, whil Haruna and Riho looked worst. Can't wait to see these outfits in action, cause I do believe they will look beautiful in motion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』