10th generation Winners

We finally know who won the 10th generation auditions.
I kinda like the outcome and I was right about Haruna and Ayumi.
I knew those 2 made a big chance of getting in.
I'm really really really glad that Haruka got in.
She is just so adorable!!!
Here are my final thoughts:
Haruna- She is kinda pretty, but she needs to learn a lot. Her dance and vocals need improvement. and I think she will be able to do that.
Masaki- I like her make-over. She really got cute and I think she improved a lot at singing and dancing.  She was quite bad at the beginning, but in the end she was quite good.
Ayumi- I liked this girl from the beginning. She is really cute and her dancing is just amazing. She and Riho would make a great team. Her vocals are not that good, but she will improve.
Haruka- Haruka is my favorite of this generation. Her dancing was amazing and she really shines during her preformances. Her singing is really good 2. I like her "husky" voice.

I'm kinda sad Sara didn't get in because she is quite amazing. But she might have been a bit to confident. Tsunku likes people who are kinda unsure of themselfs....
I made a little video about the winners. Little parts of Hello!Pro Time were you can see the winners sing and talk. It's kinda handy I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』