⑫Smart- Morning Musume

Here are my thoughts on some of the new Momusu songs:
1. Oh Yeah!
What an awsome song! I longed for something like this. It's upbeat and really awsome. I love the fastness! The solo's are really good! I heared some awsome gaki, zukii and riho lines. Can't wait for the radio rip of this. A new favorite in the making?
OH YEAH for this new song!!!
2. Suki da na, kimi ga
I really like how the song starts, it fits Fuku and Sayu. It's a really nice song. I like the combination of a cute, little chinees sounding song, with a bit of funk through. I like the part after the little stop. That was a nice touch. I could totally see Sayu and Fuku dance to this song in kimono's. Great combi.
3. Kono ai wo kasanete
I like it. But it sounds a lot like their last duet. I was hoping for something faster. Although this is the perfect goodbye song between the two of them. I like the oeoe thingies and the brigde, I love the slowness of that part. Lovely song. Gonna miss Ai-chan.
4. My Way~Joshikou hanamichi~ 
This sounds so good! I like the upbeat start and I hear a lot of Kyuukie and Risa. Nice combi. So much Power!! Go Go Momusu! I heared some pretty good high notes. And I love the way they say MY WAY!! they really mean it. Another great bridge and I like the fact that they sing the last part with the whole group. Sounds like another pretty solid song to me.
5. Give me love
I like the title and the beginning makes me want more. A lot of great Riho lines. Ai's notes are so cool. Pretty short song if you ask me. But a great one
6. Silver no Udedokei
Last one of the songs I can find now of the new album. Sounds like a pretty good song to me. I didn't regonise Riho-chan. Risa Rap!!! Not my favorite song. But it does sound good. It will probably grow on to me.

I'm going to listen to OH Yeah again Bye ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』