Kosuga Fuyuka to leave S/mileage

Kosuga Fuyuka is leaving S/mileage. She will be leaving due to health issues. She has anemia.
I'm really sad and suprised to see her leaving already.
She just got in a few weeks ago and now she is leaving already.
I can't say I really liked her, but this is just so sad and terrible for her.
S/mileage is going through a critical time, losing two members in this amount of time.
I really hope fuu-chan will be better soon. She already got a place in Hello!Project eggs, so we will see her back soon.
Fuu-chan, please take care of yourself!
And I hope that S/mileage will be out of these things for a year or so.




Just a little video of Fuu-chan singing Unchouten Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』